Everything you want to know about Elder Care and Special Needs Planning
The attorneys at Fink Rosner Ershow-Levenberg are available to speak to your business or organization on a wide variety of subjects that will be of interest to your employees and members. Experienced in speaking to audiences of all ages, we will be happy to provide you with useful information in a lively format.
In-Service Training helps your staff spot important elder & disability issues, and can strengthen your customer/patient relationships. ASK US about how we can tailor our talk to your specific needs & interests.
Here are samples of the speaking engagement topics we can provide:
- Elder law planning – can I save the house?
- What are the rights of nursing home residents?
- How can I stand up for my family member in a nursing home?
- What is Medicaid all about and how can it help?
- Why do folks need Wills and Powers of Attorney?
- Everything a young adult or couple needs to know about basic protective estate planning
- How can I use trusts to protect the family legacy?
- What is a Special Needs Trust and why are they important for SSI, DDD and Medicaid recipients?
- What is Guardianship and when is it necessary?
- What kind of estate planning can protect my family member who has psychiatric illness or is a substance abuser?
- The 5 at 55 – what is this and why do I need it?
Some upcoming speaking engagements:
- 7 November 2018 – Linda Ershow-Levenberg will Moderate the ICLE program “The Medical Side of Elder Law” and will speak about developments with Medicare, at the NJ Law Center, One Constitution Square, New Brunswick, 9am – 4pm. Details
- 13 November 2018 – Linda Ershow-Levenberg will lecture on Recent Developments in Medicaid at the 13th annual Trust and Estates Forum, ICLE, at the NJ Law Center, One Constitution Square, New Brunswick 9am – 4pm. Details
- 6 December 2018 – Lauren Marinaro will speak at the 80th Semi-Annual Tax and Estate Planning Forum. Details
- 18 December 2018 – Linda Ershow-Levenberg will speak on Fundamentals of Real Estate Transactions in Elder Law Planning at the ICLE Elder Law College.
To arrange a speaking engagement for your organization, call us: (732) 382-6070
Click here for more contact information.